I've a suspicion that the BBC's Moscow correspondent Steve Rosenberg might be regretting sending out this tweet:
Here's a selection of the 1.3K replies:
- Does the BBC have a maximum testosterone requirement?
- Did you cry?
- Are you okay?
- I'm so sorry this happened to you.
- Imagine being this fragile.
- I'm so sorry chocolate in different shapes happened to you. And they say that reporters aren't heroes.
- Jesus. White chocolate isn’t that bad. Calm down.
- Please show us on the doll where the evil confection hurt you.
- Not to mention they are....WHITE 😡.
- I'll bite the bullet for you then.
- I would give them a shot.
- Awww, did it hurt your widdle feelwings? Do you need your binky?
- The Virtue Signal is strong with this one.
- What’s it like being the softest most beta male alive?
- One like = 1 prayer for Steve. Come on guys, let’s show our support in this trying time!
- What's life like, walking around in abject terror of random objects?
- Steve, you are shouting at chocolate.