Friday 27 May 2022

Views as news


Though I've avoided the BBC like a plague, putting my attention to its output into a lockdown so strict would astound even Jacinda Ardern, I have been keeping an eye on comments about it, here and elsewhere. 

One comment elsewhere took me somewhere I've not been for a while: the BBC News website and to an article about veganism and farming that read like a piece written by a vegan activist:
The byline on the piece reads “By Suzanne Bearne, Business reporter”. 

She's on Twitter of course, where her bio reads as follows:
Curiously, when you Google her Twitter feed it shows you an earlier version of her Twitter bio, which is slightly different:
Wonder when she removed “Interests: veganism” from her bio? Just before writing this piece for the BBC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.