Friday 15 July 2022

'SAS Death Squads Exposed'


Though - especially as a blogger about BBC bias - I really ought to have watched it, I must confess that I didn't feel even the slightest inclination to do my blogger's duty and actually watch this week's Panorama headlined: 
SAS Death Squads Exposed: A British War Crime?

I guessed what it would be like and baulked - especially after reading your comments on the matter.

For starters, headline-wise, is there really any need for that kind of biased, inflammatory language from the BBC? 

Is the BBC anti-British? 

A rhetorical question? 

I must continue to confess that I've merely read lots of people who think like me objecting to this programme and have, possibly therefore, found myself deeply appreciating Jewish Chronicle editor Jake Wallis Simons summing us 'my feelings' in this way:

BBC looking very bad on this. Our SAS troops put their lives on the line for our country without hesitation. If gratitude is too much to hope for, they at least deserve our respect (and freedom from attacks from their own side). 

The BBC and its perennial Guardian chums worked together on this one. Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.