I could be wrong, but I'm getting the impression from the BBC that Rishi Sunak's campaign video might possibly have been...um, what's the word? Ah, yes...slick:
- Alex Forsyth - Rishi Sunak, one of the first to quit Boris Johnson's Government, today launched a slick campaign on social media for his job.
- Ione Wells - He launched his bid in a slick video on Friday.
- David Wallace Lockhart - He certainly wants to be, launching his campaign yesterday evening with a slick social media video.
- Radio 4 newsreader - His announcement yesterday was launched with a slick video.
- Simon Jack - Let's hear from Mr. Sunak himself - a quick clip of a rather slick promotional video.
- Katie Razzall - With a very slick-looking video.
If only BBC studios came equipped with parrots.
1. done or operating in an impressively smooth and efficient way
2. smooth and superficially impressive but insincere or shallow