Saturday 24 June 2017

Metal Machine Music


A little light relief for a Saturday morning...




Update: I'm claiming nothing, but this hilarious BBC piece has since 'gone viral'. We, however, were here (almost) first - like the time-honoured German parking his towel on our English sunbeds in sunny España - so I'm claiming this for ITBB. I'm also claiming Antarctica and Mars for ITBB. Sue, as is only right and proper, will be Empress of Mars and I will be more than happy to be Emperor of the penguins (though not without radiators and internet access). 

3 comments:

  1. Whatever you say about Radiohead’s music, at least they had independence of mind to tour Israel - despite the efforts of that boring old hypocrite Roger Waters to cancel the tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Terry. I do like Radiohead's music as well.

      Delete
  2. This explains the enthusiastic reception for Corbyn.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.