- TV channels (the BBC, Sky, al-Jazeera etc) give us 4-hour non-stop coverage of a certain funeral.
- Al Sharpton tells us that the dead man’s “only crime” was to be born black.
- On the Today programme Chris Patten (!) suddenly becomes the voice of reason.
- 1q§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§qq (The cat typed that)
- The Times (!) (£) prints: “Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, released a two-minute racist outburst in which he accused police of being “soft-handed” at the protests because there were “too many people who aren’t white”.
- I don't think Boris is very well. The other day his voice was weak and he looked frail. (No wonder)
- Wake me up when it’s over.
Wednesday, 10 June 2020
brave new world: