The BBC says:
This has sparked a lot of criticism, some of it taking the form of alternative headlines:
- Mr Lincoln shot during largely peaceful production.
- 27 matchday stewards injured during largely peaceful football match.
- 40 million people killed during largely peaceful World War 2.
- Iceberg largely undamaged during Titanic maiden voyage.
- Evander Holyfield has one good ear after largely peaceful fight with Mike Tyson.
- Jackie Kennedy enjoys largely peaceful car ride in Dallas with largely alive husband.
Anyhow, as Titania McGrath, notes:
- And apart from the injuries themselves, those 27 police officers were largely uninjured.
Post a Comment