For those who missed Frankie Boyle's New World Order this week (all of you?), here's a sample of his jokes. Enjoy! (Or not):
- Piers Morgan has said that Donald Trump has asked him to interview him in the White House, so Al-Qaeda, if you're watching, pop that one in the diary.
- Nigel Farage launched his new Brexit party for the EU elections and one of the candidates is Annunziata Rees-Mogg, Jacob Rees-Mogg's sister. Annunziata, a spell Harry Potter would say to deport the Windrush generation.
- The Lib Dems are also gearing up for the EU elections, led by Vince Cable, who has been putting up a spirited opposition to death.
- The British tabloids are getting ready for the birth of Meghan Markle's first baby. It won't be the first multiracial royal baby, but it will be the first one that' a mix between two human races.
- In Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu was re-elected. I always think that Benjamin Netanyahu looks like the star of a 5-part docudrama about a game show host who is accused of necrophilia. Say what you like about him, say what you like about Netanyahu. I think his re-election will reduce the number of Palestinians who hate Israel, admittedly by reducing the number of Palestinians.
Not funny but possibly a welcome change from jokes about women with cervical cancer, women who failed to meet his standards of pulchritude, children with Down's Syndrome and severely disabled children auch as Harvey Price.ReplyDelete
I guess at some point Frankie looked himself in the mirror one morning and said "Either I am going to carry on being an occasionally funny, often offensive but not very rich comedian or I am going to be a totally unfunny PC-approved mega-rich comedian."