Sunday 1 December 2019

74



One gem from this morning's Andrew Marr/Boris Johnson interview was this moment when Andrew Marr was trying so hard to impersonate Jeremy Paxman that he missed the fact that Boris had just answered the question:
Boris Johnson: As for your question about how many others there are, there are probably about 74... 
Andrew Marr: (interrupting) OK. You are trying to avoid my question...

Boris Johnson: No, I'm not.

Andrew Marr: .. by carrying on talking. Let me just ask you again. 
Let me ask you again. 

Boris Johnson: I'm answering your question. 
You said how many others. There are 74. 

Andrew Marr: 74? 74 other people?

Boris Johnson: 74. Yes. 

1 comment:

  1. "Really? How do I know you don't secretly mean 74 hamsters or 74 aardvarks rather 74 people? Do you deny that's a possibility? Stop dodging the question, you despicable little..."

    So Marr's deaf as well as stupid. Great qualities for a flagship interviewer.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.