Saturday 27 October 2018

Pass


Prof. Alan Sked, the founder of UKIP who later fell out with Nigel Farage, has been watching BBC comedy


I've never watched The Mash Report before, but do I really have to watch it to believe Prof. Sked here? 

After all, for the sake of Sue and my own blog, I've already put myself through the almost-entirely-laugh-free ordeal of The Now Show today after reading similar comments and found that the programme was guilty as charged over anti-Brexit bias.

How should the Now Show crowd be sentenced for their flagrant breaches of BBC impartiality? To twenty years slaving in Jean-Claude Juncker's wine cellar, serving up drinks but never being allowed to sample the wine?

(Should I set up a charity to recompense me for such traumatic experiences? Should I sue the BBC?)

So I'm trusting Prof. Sked here. I bet he's right. 

Meanwhile, here's England's most influential composer, John Dunstable (c.1390-1453), who played a major part in transforming European Medieval music into European Renaissance music in a time when England wasn't part of the European Union, with one of his most epoch-changing gems:



Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.