Today took us firmly into Russian doll territory with an article by the BBC's 'Reality Check team' headlined Five surprising consequences of Brexit.
Not remotely "surprising" is the fact that each and every one of these five "consequences" of Brexit is heavily negative about Brexit.
It's like a 'greatest hits' of all the BBC's Brexit-bashing reports so far this year, with added gloating:
- 1. Ham sandwiches confiscated
- 2. Deliveries to Northern Ireland suspended
- 3. Tariffs charged on Ghana bananas
- 4. Cannabis oil prescriptions not recognised
- 5. Scottish seafood held up at borders
If anyone thinks the BBC is calming down over Brexit, the Brexit tab on the BBC News website should quickly dispel that.