Friday 1 January 2021

While you're waiting for Michael McIntyre...


Courtesy of The Dad Joke Man:
2020 - The year my bins went out more than me...  
On January 1st I’m going to change my laptop screen to 1600 x 1200. That's my New Year's resolution. 
I saw Sinead O’Connor in a birdwatching hide yesterday. I asked her what kind of activity she’d seen. She replied “It’s been seven owls and fifteen jays....” 
One of my New Year resolutions for 2021 is to get inside a tyre and roll down a hill every day. It’s going to be a Goodyear. 
I think it’s a disgrace that so many people still don’t know who Neil Armstrong is or what kind of trumpet he played. 
I haven’t kept up my subscription to Scrabble Club. Now they’ve started sending me threatening letters. 
Still had no message from Bono. It seems all is quiet on New Year's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.