Saturday 31 January 2015

Almost forgot...


It's only a few hours ago that I was moaning about the BBC's habit of going to their favourite go-to person for breaking news from certain countries...

I forgot Spain.

Tonight's PM was talking about the large (Pegida) Podemos rally in Madrid. Who did they turn to first?

Well, going back to my old 2009-2010 blog, I complained there about Radio 4's The World Tonight:
Finally, President Obama's decision not to attend the latest US-EU summit in Spain was discussed with Spanish writer Miguel Morado, who the programme always turns to (exclusively) to discuss Spanish politics.
And who did PM turn to first tonight (five years on)? Yep, Miguel Morado.

As I'm in a good mood today, I'll put it this way: You've got to laugh, haven't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.