Laura Kuenssberg is in trouble with the Corbynistas on Twitter again. They were absolutely infuriated by this tweet on Thursday:
They accused her of scoring cheap political anti-Corbyn points (and, of course, of being a "Tory").
Among the more restrained reactions were:
- Wow! How low will you stoop to smear the man?
- Using this situation as an excuse to attack Corbyn is nothing short of disgraceful. Have some respect, Laura, and take a day off.
- This sort of tweet should be from a personal account - not via @BBCNews
- Aren't you supposed to be unbiased? Cheap, politically-biased shot that does you and the BBC no credit.
Plus, apparently from a non-Corbynista:
- I'm no fan of Corbyn. But was this tweet really necessary...?
They do have a point, don't they?