Tuesday 10 September 2013

Can you see the BBC bias angle here? No, me neither


"Dost thou think, because thou art virtuous, there shall be no more cakes and ale?"

Indeed not, Sir Toby, and just because this is primarily a blog about BBC bias doesn't meet that there can't be a few Tommy Cooper jokes. 

So here are a few Tommy Cooper jokes.

I went to the doctors. He said 'What appears to be the problem?'. 
I said 'I keep having the same dream, night after night, beautiful girls rushing towards me and I keep pushing them away'. 
He said 'How can I help?'. 
I said 'Break my arms!'

I went to the doctor the other day
I said 'have you got anything for wind'
so he gave me a kite.

Sometimes I drink my whisky neat. 
Other times I take my tie off and leave my shirt out.

"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual."

"Doctor, I can't pronounce my F's, T's and H's."
"Well you can't say fairer than that then."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.