For a bit of light relief (and I certainly need some)...and going back for a second to my favourite hobby-horse, Radio 4's Sunday...
The programme conducted a short 'Is it Shakespeare or is the Bible?' test in the light of the claim that Shakespeare's primary Biblical influences were Genesis, Job and Psalms, plus (of course) the New Testament "with which many of his lines can easily be confused".
The poor lady they tested kept getting it wrong - and, in fairness to her, I can't say I got 100% either.
Can you score 100%?
So: Is it Shakespeare or is the Bible?
1. A man after his own heart.(Answers will be found in the comments field).
2. Give up the ghost.
3. Be cruel only to be kind.
4. Cast thy pearls before swine.
5. The milk of human kindness.
6. In the twinkling of an eye.
7. Neither a borrower nor a lender be.